(833) 425 - 6678 Ext 2 info@ktbradleycpa.com

Welcome to our Forms Page

Your one-stop destination for essential tax forms.

From the W-4 for employee withholdings to the W-9 for contractor payments, and from the 2848 for power of attorney to the 4506-T for tax transcript requests, and even the 8882 for employer-provided childcare, we’ve got you covered with all the common forms you need for smooth business operations. Explore our comprehensive descriptions to understand each form’s purpose, usage, and how to fill them out correctly. Simplify your tax compliance process and ensure accuracy with our curated collection of useful forms.

W-7 Form

The W-7 form, or Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN), is used by individuals who are not eligible for a Social Security Number (SSN) but need to file taxes or claim tax benefits in the United States. It is commonly used by non-resident aliens and dependents/spouses of resident aliens or U.S. citizens.

2848 Form

The 2848 form, or Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative, is used to authorize someone to act on behalf of another person or entity in tax matters with the IRS. It allows the authorized representative to receive and inspect confidential tax information and represent the taxpayer before the IRS.

W-2 Form

The W-2 form, or Wage and Tax Statement, is issued by employers to employees each year. It reports the employee’s wages earned, taxes withheld, and other compensation details for income tax purposes.

W-4 Form

The W-4 form, also known as the Employee’s Withholding Certificate, is used by employees to inform their employers of how much federal income tax to withhold from their paychecks. It includes information about filing status, dependents, and additional withholding amounts.

W-9 Form

The W-9 form, or Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification, is used by businesses to request the Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) of another entity, such as an independent contractor or vendor. It collects information needed for reporting payments made during the year, such as for 1099-MISC forms.