(833) 425 - 6678 Ext 2 info@ktbradleycpa.com

The W-7 form, or Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN), is used by individuals who are not eligible for a Social Security Number (SSN) but need to file taxes or claim tax benefits in the United States. It is commonly used by non-resident aliens and dependents/spouses of resident aliens or U.S. citizens.